Render Only Systems
The StoRend range of render systems allow you the flexibility to realise even the most demanding designs: whether flat or curved, concave or convex, white or vibrantly coloured.
By specifying Sto thin-coat synthetic renders, you avoid the problems associated with traditional cementitious renders, such as cracking and colour fading. Sto renders feature greater durability, exceptional flexibility and are through-coloured to reduce maintenance requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Available in up to 800 colours from the StoColor System, dependent on the selected finish
- Through-coloured renders reduce maintenance and overpainting requirements
- Stippled, rilled and 'freestyle' textures and a range of grain sizes available for a wide selection of design options
- Weather resistant and vapour permeable finish
- Reinforced systems available for more than 15 times the crack resistance of conventional cementitious render systems
Areas of Use
- System options available for a wide range of substrates, including standard masonry, substrates with poor absorbency and existing render backgrounds
- New build and refurbishment (specialist refurbishment and repair systems are also available)
- Ready-to-use system components
- Standard detail drawings available on request
- Selected Sto products are available using QS technology for winter working in temperatures as low as +1°C
Download the StoRend Render Only Systems brochure for system information, highlights and inspiration.
Please contact us if you have any questions or enquiries about Sto products, systems and services.
Call: 0141 892 8000